Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life IS Good, isn't it!


Yes, it is! For the past 85 days I have been posting things for which I am grateful on Facebook; things specifically from each day. It has gone by so fast, 15 days remain. I am now accustomed to look for reasons to be grateful each day, what a blessing in my life! There hasn't been a single day go by that I haven't found at least one thing to be grateful for, for that day. It hasn't been about having 100 perfect days, but about finding something to be grateful for each day, independent of what has transpired that day. As #LukesDOG winds down, I have been thinking how much I enjoy purposefully finding something to be grateful for, and sharing it on facebook. While it's been for me, and not anyone else, facebook has allowed me to be accountable for my choice to start #100DaysOfGratitude, and committed to finishing. Not only has it been good for me to participate in #100DaysOfGratitude, others have shared kindly and thoughtfully regarding it. This blog will be a continuation of  #100DaysOfGratitude while I finish, and beyond. Like the gratitude posts on facebook, this blog is mostly for me, as a place to put my thoughts. I just happen to make it available for others to view at their leisure. Blog posts on #GoodLife will include thoughts and ideas, insights, posts on subjects I enjoy, and things I am grateful for. Ready, GO! 




No comments:

Post a Comment